Distributed Computing Systems provides free and open source software, with products for service-based systems and intelligent information processing. I currently develop my own software and you can find full details on the following pages. Before starting this site, I worked for several years on University-based contracts, both as a software engineer and as a researcher. I have published a number of papers in related areas and also written one book. I am currently available for freelance work in programming, research, writing, or consultancy.
A summary of my work experience is as follows:
- Experienced software engineer, with the design and development of full products.
- Main programming languages are Java and C#, with some web-based and mobile knowledge.
- Algorithm development, particularly for Artificial Intelligence, distributed or scientific systems. Also test programs and platforms.
- Server-side programming and Windows-based GUI development.
- With an academic background, I am also strong in research and technical writing, where my research interests include Artificial Intelligence (autonomous, agent-based, cognitive or neural systems), heuristics, search or query processes and distributed information systems.
Being actively engaged in the research, I would be interested in any sources of funding and/or collaboration.
My software is listed on the following pages. The first two products are what I use to sort out information. They can save a lot of time, maybe as part of a small business. A short summary is as follows:
Licas is a distributed service-based and AI framework, with many useful features for building your own system. There is also a set of free business applications.
Latest updates, bug fixes, etc.
1. Some bug fixes, including server.
1. New general view front tab.
2. Some search improvements.
3. Bug fixes in Organisr reminders, DBS and analysis.
Code Analyzer (7/16):
1. No demo version now, only the full version.
1. Minor update / bug fix.
Note: Any file path is stored simply as a text description and so it can be automatically changed in any config file.